Artificial intelligence and knowledge management for future digital leadersallam ahmed
Five day intensive workshop
Monday 29th April – Friday 3rd May 2019 (9:30-15:30)
Knowledge Dock Business Centre, University of East London, London – United Kingdom
The workshop will be facilitated by world renowned experts in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Knowledge Management (KM), Data Science (DS), and Digital Transformation (DT); Rawad Hammad (Researcher and Senior Education Solutions Analyst, King’s College London, UK); Rabie Saidi (Lead Data Scientist, UniProt, European Bioinformatics Institute, Cambridge, UK) and Allam Ahmed and Mohamed Elhag (Founders of SMART KM MODEL: An Integrated Knowledge Management Framework for Organizational Excellence).
What will you learn?
- Understanding the key challenges senior leaders face in leading complex organisations.
- Working and influencing dynamics in organisations, including effective networks development.
- Understand the difference between AI, machine learning and deep learning.
- Subjects covered within the workshop will include: introduction to leadership; the difference between leadership and management; leadership skills and tactics; effective leadership; lessons learned from great leaders; communication skills; speaking in public places; and how to become an aspiring leader.
- Participants will acquire comprehensive knowledge and practical experience about AI and KM approaches in alignment with the local needs and capabilities.
- It is a great opportunity for participants to gain good knowledge on AI and KM and gain background information on problem solving using AI. Moreover you will also learn about problem description, representation and solving using AI and/or KM.
Benefits for employers
- Understanding the potential of AI and KM on your organisation/career in terms of productivity, engagement, loyalty and retention.
- Understand evolving organisational requirements.
- The opportunity for employers to showcase their role in different fields.
- At the end of the workshop participants should have acquired comprehensive knowledge and practical experience about AI and leadership styles and approaches in alignment with the local needs and capabilities.
- After completion of the workshop, participants (supported by their tutor) will be required to write a report describing what they have learnt and what is particularly relevant to their employers. They will be given the choice to focus on one single perspective or to build a hybrid model that will help their employers to achieve their strategic and tactical goals. This will help reassure the employers of the benefits of the programme and help consolidate managers’ understanding.
Included in the workshop fee, the following learning materials will be provided:
- Admission to all sessions.
- All overhead slides.
- Case studies (print and video).
- Certificate of attendance.
To register for the workshop please contact Janet Snow at: email@example.com.
[su_gmap address=”Knowledge Dock Business Centre”]