In collaboration with several international leading universities in the world, GI delivers courses which are accredited by most countries’ ministries of higher education. When designing our programs, GI adopts a comprehensive methodology to ensure the quality and rigor in pedagogy. We also aim to answer broad industry needs and, in many cases, our programs attempt to solve existing industry pains and prevalent deficiencies that are practiced in organizational setting rendering the organizations to be unsuccessful.
- GI programs/courses are more than just academic curriculum taught by the leading subject experts from both academia and industry.
- GI starts by reviewing latest business research and CEO voice surveys published by leading global management consultancies to highlight new challenges and general requirement needs.
- Our programs have attracted participants from many countries across the world.
- Our students include recent graduates, experienced professionals and people who are returning to education after a break.
- Most of our programs/course are delivered to students world-wide, entirely by distance learning techniques, using online communication, e-mail contact with tutors, supplemented by access to our comprehensive learning resources.
- In addition to distance learning mode of delivery, GI also offers its programs/course face-to-face on weekly teaching blocks in the UK or overseas with additional supervision and assessment time designed to fit around your personal and professional commitments.
- There is an opportunity for students to complete a higher degree with an advance standing by gaining exemptions on the basis of Units studied on other programs/courses.